- 4 folders- horizontal pockets (some kind of design, so we know it’s not your MATH folder!!)
- Ear-buds or headphones (can be kept in backpack for use at school or home)
- Coloring supplies (crayons/pencils/markers- whatever you like)
- 1-2 rulers (really!) cm and inches
- Pencils and erasers
- Glue (a little Elmer’s and a glue stick– don’t bring a ton at once)
- 1 spiral notebook (I have the rest)
Just one per family of these items:
- Cleaning Wipes to share
You might bring:
- a small pencil box or pouch
- a small canister pencil sharpener
Look around your house and see what you already have!!
Your old backpack is probably in fine shape.
And your water-colors were rarely used!